Hi, I'm looking for full stack web developer to help create small-scale online training sites that are mainly for personal research use. The functions of this training site will be:
- Home page: user log-in, signup for an account, select a avatar when sign up.
- user main page: navigation panel with a list of training units (left of page), scroll down bar (middle), instruction and question (right). So users will go through each training units. Once they read instruction and answer a question, they will show if they got it right and, most importantly, show a popup window with different leaderboard layouts (e.g., animation), before they can proceed to next training unit.
- admin main page: download users response to each question, response time.
- leaderboard designs/layouts: show rank, avatar, username and score (up to current question; score = current response + time spent bonus on each questions). We can discuss details if you are interested.
- Unique about the project is to customize different leaderboard layouts, with each site having one layout.
- No requirement for types of tool/technique you are using. But some features are better with certain technique such as animations.
- having prior experience doing similar project is a plus.
- willing to provide demo prior to hire is a plus.