Hello, I am looking for a developer to help me create a new idea I have I have named "Instructional Overlay". This is a Chrome Browser Extention Addon. The extension will work according to the typed URL and the DB we saved on the cloud server.
We can use TensorFlow and tesseract module to detect the screen of the browser. As they go to different pages, the overlay will detect the screen and certain objects on the screen to determine the next area they need to click or the next input field they are being instructed to enter information. (Given what I initially tell the overlay to do)
AUTO STEP OPTION:
Where we can add an option for “Auto Step” that will automatically navigate click the buttons and fill in input fields for the user without them having to click anything. (They will almost just watch it as is instructs them and does everything for them)
And then for me as an admin, I will need a way to create new instructional overlays and for new tutorials in the backend. And then be able to make them live on the extension. I would need this to connect from a cloud server and easy admin platform software, that will allow me to create my own step by step instructions/overlays on what you are to do on your browser to complete a particular task. And at any time, I would like to be able to update the addon and publish the update to the webserver with my updated Instructional Overlay modules and it will update on the Addon.
I would like to be able to preprogram the overlay and audio recording/video to transition to each next step as they are clicking on the places the overlay is telling them to click.
This platform will need to be able to know where the certain click area is, as, on different computers, the windows will be in unpredictable places. So this addon will NEED to have Artificial Intelligence libraries in order to automatically know where each item on the screen is.
Here is my Lucid Chart Flow so you can get a visual of what I am looking for: [login to view URL]
Here is some more detailed information
● Addon libraries and database must be held on my cloud server in order to be able to update the addon without the need for a complete Chrome Extension Update
●Tensorflow and tesseract module to detect the screen of the browser. Parallel execution
● Needs image detect and processing (using artificial intelligence)
● Audio/video option for each step the person takes.
● Admin, will need a way to create new instructional overlays and for new tutorials in the backend. And then be able to make them live on the extension.
● Need to be able to integrate with Wordpress “Restrict Content Pro” plugin so that if the user has an active subscription, their account will activate the Chrome Extension. But as soon as their subscription expires, the Extension will disable until they renew and pay again.
● Ability to add new Instructional Overlays for an unlimited amount of websites
● As the user goes to different pages, the overlay will detect the screen and certain objects on the screen to determine the next area they need to click, or the next input field they are being instructed to enter information.
● The extension must be able to be duplicated with a new identity and republished on the Chrome Store
● Ability to have allow a user to only use 1 active device with their subscription and if they login to another computer and activate another computers Chrome Extension, their old computer will deactivate the addon. (This will eliminate the ability for account sharing)
● The addon must be able to stay logged into the user account (lifetime)
21 freelancers are bidding on average $2134 for this job
Hi, I can help with this project and deliver a prototype within 4 days. I have experience with tensorflow and have created a similar to yours solution. Please send me a message if you're interested.