We are developing new exciting products for a fast growing business of our Client. An innovative attitude, initiative to find and suggest solutions, and ability to work together in a remote team with good spirit makes you a perfect new member of this team of ours.
- HTML, CSS
- A plus to have: Node.js
- A plus to have: API development
- Great written and spoken English (you will be required to talk in daily Agile meetings on *Removed by Admin*as well as additional project meetings)
- Development work is related to user interfaces for a special content management system. You will be trained how that system works, it's API's, etc. Therefore enthusiasm and ablity to learn fast is also your strength.
- This is a FULL TIME role and also a long term position to all well performing members of our team. Our current contract with the end client is till end of 2018 and will most likely continue beyond that too.
- As this is a remote job, an excellent internet conection is required (*Removed by Admin*)
- Business hours - 9 to 5 Finnish time.
- Please provide your CV when applying for verification of your identity and experience in required skills.
- This is a job for an individual (named person), who will work as a member of our company and whose identity will be verified. Please do not offer companies or teams with various people. Do also not offer people outside Europe unless they can speak fluent English, can travel to Finland at short notice and can work completely on the East European time zone.
16 freelancers are bidding on average €9/hour for this job
Sir I have experience in React JS, Meteor JS, Hapi JS, Angular 1 and 4. I worked in a Ruby on Rails company so i have intermediate knowledge in Ruby on Rails, Laravel etc.