Web based whatsapp & lime & viber unlimited messaging system
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1611 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
web based whatsapp & line & viber unlimited messaging system
1. I need a website to auto bulk sending whatsap line viber message. Bidder needs to suggest the solution which can make it our request.
2. Allow me to upload contact list via csv , Vcard or excel
3. Must compare new uploaded phone number and compare new ones with old ones, then delete duplicate phone number
4. The website can automatically generate along list of telephone number with a starting number
5. Scheduling to send out whatsapp line viber.
6. Can separate and detect the phone number into contact list to whatsapp line viber (if have whatsapp line viber use whatsapp line viber) If do not have whatsapp line viber, do not send messages.
7. Report interface shows how many phone numbers have whatsapp line viber, how many whatsapp line viber are successfully sent, how many are not sucessfully sent,
8) Allow me to select all or individual contacts to send my message.
9) Allow attachment of at least 1 picture.
10) Unsub function
11) Able to receive message
- MUST Requirement: Login to own whatsapp line viber account over webinterface (phone number and IMEI required)
- MUST Requirement: sending messages to whatsapp line viber users (if not a whatsapp line viber user, get back a failure message)
- Additional BONUS: receiving whatsapp line viber messages over webinterface
- Additional BONUS: changing whatsapp line viber status message over webinterface
- Additional BONUS: changing profile picture in whatsap line viber over webinterface
Please only bid if you can fullfill the requirements (at minimum MUST requirements)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online