Happy New Year to you all!
We are looking for a freelance designer to potentially partner with in creating a number of custom pet portraits from photographs in illustration style. Please see attached mock up brief to help illustrate what we are trying to achieve.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for artists / designers who can take a photo of a pet and transform it into a fun, playful, detailed illustration using watercolor style techniques in the context of the examples in the brief attached. The key is to create them as close to the examples provided as possible, same clarity, same style shot of pet and positioning on canvass.
We would be looking for artists / designers who are could produce these portraits in as fast turnaround times as possible, without compromising on quality or design.
The specifics - if you would like to apply:
- Provide an example image of your work; similar works are fine for starting a conversation and explain how you would achieve the desired result we are looking for.
- A guide from you on delivery times to complete the work once we confirm an order.
- Are you happy for revision requests to be made should the image need tweaking?
- Must be drawn to suit 24 x 36inchs or smaller.
- Provide high-res images of works, suitable for print on each order.
As mentioned, we are ideally looking for someone we can partner with long-term and produce these styles of drawings frequently. Happy to provide you with more information on this on request.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Please let us know if there are any questions.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $37 for this job
Hi, Peeking Pawtraits is a great idea! I'd love to work on the illustrations with you, being a pet enthusiast myself. Please get in touch! Thanks and regards, Vishnu