We are looking for experienced and educated Digital Marketing Professiona to work with our team as part-time Lecturers, Instructors, Coaches, Tutors and Consultants and deliver specialized training and courses in digital marketing, social media marketing, social media management, brand management, corporate communication, digital transformation, digital strategy, and Digital Innovation for Entrepreneurship (EIP).
Our programmes are a mixed-mode learning experience that combines online tutoring with live lectures with an immersive, data-driven and story-based curriculum for different audiences; from beginners to mid-level professionals or mature students trying to pivot and relaunch their careers.
Furthermore, we partner with companies and individuals to address their unique needs, providing training and coaching that helps working professionals achieve their career goals.
The categories which we are looking forward to creating the courses (classroom, online, in-house, turoting) are listed below:
1) Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
2) Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
3) Social Media Marketing (SMM)
4) Inbound Marketing
5) Email Marketing
6) Viral Marketing
7) Video Advertising
8) Display Advertising
9) Affiliate marketing
10) Social Media Strategy
11) Digital Strategy
12) Online PR/Digital PR
13) Leadership & Management for Innovation
14) Digital Transformation
Courses should be between 40 - 50 minutes (real time) and will be recordered, edited and used for self-study learning option through the online dashboard and will be part of the intranet library of each programme. You will design the course or an entire curriculum over a presentation or video-based tutorial based on a specific guideline or manual for each course and we will convert them into an online training at ours facility. Also, you will be able to use the syllabus, any vailable course material from the databases of our partners under license for localization but the content should be high-interest and within the realm of digital economy, ecommerce, digital marketing and innovation.
Ultimately, our goal is to develop a more robust library of digital content that will help us engage with our community of followers in Greece and Cyprus and establish a reputation of world-class training for local audiences with high expectations from our courses.
Specific topics, we will be decided on an individual basis, taking into consideration various factors and criteria such as education, subject knowledge, professional training, work experience, etc.
* Certifications and professional qualifications will be considered an asset and therefore will contribute to the overall compensation.
* Every candidate should be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) before the final selection process.
* An Employment Contract (Fixed-Term Employment Contract, Part-Time Contract or Consultancy Agreement) or a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) will be signed by both parties after the final selection process.
* All Instructors, Tutors or Consultants would be paid twice each month through PayPal or money transfer direct to personal bank accounts.
Note: This project is available to digital marketing experts from Greece and Cyprus, or bilingual professionals from Italy, Turkey, Malta, Bulgaria and United Kingdom willing to travel at least once a month for a few days.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $34/hour for this job
Good day! I'd like to take part in your project as a part-time Lecturer, Instructor, Coache, Tutor and Consultant. About us: just get info about Milloret in Google.