Web are a web development and design company and are in process launching a “Web Design” marketing campaign offering web design solution to Churches. We need a professionally structured Marketing Campaign/Sales copy letter to send via email and surface mail.
This letter should accomplish the following:
• Clearly introduce our organization and the campaign offering;
• Talk about the Web Design marketing campaign and how it will benefit the customer (Churches);
• Briefly outline/explain the solution offerings;
• The campaign headline should be visually illustrative or captivating to create an eye-catching experience that in turn creates a good first impression.
• The sales letter should have a personal touch; a balanced use of personal tone (referencing first person - "I" and "you" to capture the best characteristics of a personal and individually written letter is preferable.
• Conversational style, using short, snappy sentences, is also ideal.
• Creatively find ways to identify the target audience's needs and how our offering your help.
Other style attributes we will like to see are:
• Letter should be made easy to read, it should capture reader's attention and help them become interested in product/solutions enough to possibly take action.
* We will like the letter to solicit an response (surface) or action (email) from your potential reader/client.
We are equally open to your suggestion on how such a letter should be structured.
You can forward sample sales letter you’ve written in past.