I already have a fully functional Ionic 5 shop (PWA and Andoid app), but now mobile only (one column). I want the ionic cards to spread in 2 to 3 to 4 columns depending on breakpoints. The ionic cards have different heights but shall still align in top and bottom in the columns and the ionic cards widths shall increase or decrease to fill out the full window with. Exactly as the cards in [login to view URL] Each card also moves a few pixels on mouse over.
As for now, there are also only "add-to-cart" buttons in the detail view, so you will also need to add “add-to-cart” buttons on each product in the category list view, so it will be possible for the user to add products to cart directly when scrolling all products in each category.
The UI only use Ionic 5 standard Web Components, not any framework. So, no Angular, no React, no Vue. It’s built with StencilJS and Capacitor.
Please create 2 MILESTONES as of below task list:
1. Implement advanced responsive columns.
2. Push your changes to the repository = MILESTONE 1 released
3. Add “add-to-cart” buttons to all products in the list view.
4. Push your changes to the repo.
5. Allow me 2 days of testing of both the Android app and the PWA in various tablets and different mobile phones and browsers.
6. Fix bugs
7. Push your changes to the repository = MILESTONE 2 released
4 freelancers are bidding on average $96 for this job
Hi, I've read the requirements carefully and will be able to implement the responsive grid system for ionic cards . I agree with your payment terms and we can start working asap. Thanks Vaibhav
Hi, I have gone through the skills you've recommended and I'm filled with confidence to do your work. I can do this ASAP!! If you will trust me I Will complete all my best for you. Regards Harry