I'm looking for mid-level iOS developer to clone existing Android app to iOS and help with publishing to AppStore. App includes several identical screens, PUSH-notification and authorization confirmation via SMS (I use Firebase to send sms). API is ready(REST) and I will explain each method.
* Instruction how to register in AppStore
* Screens: greeting and registration/authorization, multilanguage, settings (language and personal information)
* Instruction to send PUSH to iOS app (I use C# as backend)
* Screen with Bonuses, screen with Personal Notifications, screen with Contacts
* Screen with Services, screen with News
* App is published and verified by AppStore
The right proposal should include:
* Your experience in Swift (e.g. 1 year in app development using Swift)
* 2 or more iOS app in your portfolio
* Your way to find solution for this problem
You can see needen screens and design here (uploaded file)
You can see Android app here ([login to view URL])
57 freelancers are bidding on average $762 for this job
Excellent experts here. we check your description and the screens but we have some query need to clarify before start the development. looking for your reply. Thanks.