We are looking for a native iOS developer (preferably also with Android experience) to bring our iOS app up to speed with its Android counterpart.
**This is ONLY iOS Development work, Android version does not need updates as part of this job.**
Our app is called Actifit, and the Android version has received several updates and new features, while the iOS version is still behind.
You can find our Android version on playstore here: [login to view URL] and the iOS version on appstore here: [login to view URL]
Please try to download both apps, compare and contrast both versions, and let us know if you are able to make the changes.
We have the source code for both the Android and the iOS versions, so if you need to look at the Android code you are able to do so.
Continuous work will be available to you if you are able to deliver, as our Actifit app is in constant development, and there are tons of ongoing work for the app. If you can also code in Android, more work for you.
Please provide a quote for the estimated cost and timeline for accomplishing the changes. Our budget for this work is 300$
You will also be required to write daily reports about the effort that you did.
Please also confirm that you have good English communication.
Please use the sentence "I know my IOS Stuff" at the beginning of your reply to make sure you read the description properly.
We've had a prior developer work on some
Some of the features available on Android and missing on iOS:
- Fixing issue with sending proper version number when submitting post data via "post to steem" screen. This is possibly fixed on our latest version, you will need to double check.
- Fixing issue with default app settings, particularly 100% SP payout (50-50 value needs to be the default setting), this also needs to be enforced on app upgrade.
- Introduce multi-lingual support (All Android tokens have been translated and are available as XML files)
- Confirm 15 min storage of activity data on a daily basis is working properly.
- Fix issues with 15 mins intra-day chart display, particularly ones causing app to crash on some phones.
- Adjust All app screens to be similar to the Android one, those include Main screen, post to steem, view tracking history, view daily leaderboard, and settings. Some of those have already been implemented
- Implement "Activity Date" parameter in the post to steem screen, whereby the data relevant to the chosen date will be pulled from activity. Similarly Fitbit data needs to be synced from Fitbit using same approach.
- Fix any reported crashes on the app via appstore or crashlytics.
- Display notification when user reaches 5K activity, and when user reaches 10K activity.
- Implement Link to profile from main screen to [login to view URL] user profile page when clicking on username or user profile image.
- Any other unlisted items which are already available on the Android version, as well as possibly minor adjustments.
66 freelancers are bidding on average $577 for this job
Hello, I am good mobile engineer. I have much experiences with IOS app development. So, I am very familiar with Swift. I can do your project. Please contact me and discuss more. Thank you.
I’m an experienced mobile developer having experience over 8 years in iOS android and cross platform, I can finish updating your app in quick time and add some quality work for you