Working hours from 8.30 PM IST - 5.30 AM IST for 3 - 6 months.
AEM developer should assist the company-wide CMS migration and website redesign and will be responsible for working with development teams to ensure requirements are covered.
• 3+ years of AEM experience
• 3+ years of experience in designing, developing, deploying sites using AEM
• 3+ years experience developing applications, templates, and components for the Adobe AEM/CQ product (WCM, DAM, CQSE, CRX)
• 3+ years experience customizing workflows and integration with other enterprise systems
• 3+ years experience in AEM architecture – Sling, OSGi, Oak, Sightly
• 3+ experience in building responsive websites on AEM
• 3+ years experience of AEM sites, assets & forms
• 3+ years of experience in UI development with AngularJS or React or EmberJS, React is preferred.
• 2+ years of experience in Java/J2EE
• Create technical design documentation.
• Collaborate with other application developers during software design and build.
• Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field is required
• Prior Content Management System (CMS) project experience is required
• Excellent knowledge of the landscape of CMS systems and processes
• Experience working with internet sites for large global companies
• Previous experience with agile/lean processes and techniques (scrums etc..)
• Excellent communication skills coupled with a strong technical understanding is required for this role
• Must be able to educate technical concepts to all levels of technical background end users
• Experience supporting delivery of meetings by asking clarifying/follow up CMS processes/systems related questions