Hi am looking for a simple tool that does the following:
1. Connect to IQfeed and download the price data for a specified market (for example the SPY stock) in a specified timeframe (e.g. daily timeframe)
2. Display the chart on the screen.
3. Allow the user to click on the chart and draw horizontal lines in the chart, with an option to enter a label text on each line. The lines should "snap" to the OHLC price levels of the bars displayed. We can use TeeChart.
4. Function to save the chart with the lines on it.
5. Function to export the lines into a CSV file (price and label text)
12 freelancers are bidding on average $53/hour for this job
i have checked that your Project Title is Java financial charts project . its according my skills. Please visit my portfolio: https://www.freelancer.com/u/heenafullstacken Regards A Plus IT House