It is intended to develop a respective set of classes and methods that allow managing the use of a subway line. Consider that users can use the service if they have a ticket. In each metro station there is a machine that allows the user to validate the ticket. The user always makes
the ticket validation at the station origin and destination station. Consider further that the metro line has several zones and each zone comprises a set of stations.
To this end consider:
• LINE - is represented by a set of stations. The stations follow the order in which the line runs underground.
• SEASON - It contains your description, list of tickets validated at the entrance and exit.
• TICKET - has a number and type (Z2, Z3, Z4, ...) indicating the number of zones that the ticket covers
Develop the necessary classes of form more efficiently as possible mandatory requirement being the use of class DoublyLinkedList to save the stations. For the remaining information must use the data structures to make available the requested functionality
with the best possible efficiency. Consider the following operations to be implemented:
1. Fill the data structures with the information provided in the file stations with the seasons
line and travel file with tickets. It is considered that there are no gaps in the lines or blank lines.
The stations file ([login to view URL]) has the following format:
<NumEstacao>, <description>, <area>
2, IPO C1
1, [login to view URL] Hospital C1
10, Casa da Musica, C4
The travel file ([login to view URL]) has the following format:
<Ticket number>, <type of ticket>, <station source> <destination station>
2. Calculate the number of users who have gone through every season.
3. Returning to / greater s / (s) sequence (s) stations that can go to a particular type of
4. Identify tickets that are in violation.
• The project has to be developed in Java and all features tested through unit testing and using the available test files.
Hello I'm expert java developer with experience in object oriented, data structure, swing, javafx and more advanced . I can help you to finish this project with great quality. Regards.