I want this little flash game ([url removed, login to view]) converted to HTML5/CSS3/JS.
Arkatay PMP Prep Game: Process Puzzle
* The aim of this game is to drag each "Project Management Process" to the correct position in the matrix, i.e. the correct "Process Group" (column) and "Knowledge Area" (row). The processes must also be in the correct order within that box. See attached Excel file for the full matrix.
* Game board is a matrix of 7 columns x 11 rows.
* The "Process Groups" are listed in the top row, column 2 to 6.
* The "Knowledge Areas" are listed in the first column, rows 2 to 11.
* The ""Project Management Processes" are shown randomly in the last column (7).
* Each "box" (where column and row intersect) have five "positions" from top to bottom where processes can be dragged.
* Logo in upper left corner (column 1, row 1)
* When mouse over on process it should zoom in to make it easier to read the text. When mouse out it should go back to initial size.
* Drag and drop of processes.
* When dragging a process that has turned red or green to a new position it should turn back to blue.
* When dropping process it should snap in place to the closest position.
* If there already is a process in that position that process should move down one position (including all following processes in that same box).
* When hitting the "Mark" button the processes in the correct positions turn green, and the processes in the wrong positions turn red.
* Score counter shows number of green out of total number of processes (e.g. 13 / 48).
* When hitting "Reset" all process should turn blue and move back to the start list.
* Score counter shows 0 correct (e.g. 0 / 48).
* HTML5/CSS3/JS standards based.
* Keep page weight as low as possible.
* Avoid unnecessary JS libraries.
* Possibility to update process names etc.
* Possibility to change colors.
* Possibility to change logo.
* Latest versions of Chrome, Internet Explorer/Edge, Firefox, Safari, Opera for desktop and tablets.
46 freelancers are bidding on average $558 for this job
Hello, my name is Roman. I represent Ukrainian based IT-company Webcapitan Inc that provides services in the IT-sphere for international business. Relevant Skills and Experience all Proposed Milestones $555 USD - all
Joomla, shopify, big commerce, prestashop, volusion and Word pres Relevant Skills and Experience Joomla, shopify, big commerce, prestashop, volusion and Word pres Proposed Milestones $277 USD - 1