Job Role : React Js developer (Software developer)
Department : Andhra Pradesh Centre for Financial Services and Systems (APCFSS)
Location : Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
Role Category : Programming & Design
- About the Organisation: Andhra Pradesh Centre for Financial Systems and Services (APCFSS) was set up by Government of Andhra Pradesh (GoAP) as a Section 8, not-for-profit Company in 2016.
- APCFSS has developed and manages the Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS), a Government-wide enterprise suite, for management of various aspects of Public Finances of the State of Andhra Pradesh, including budget formulation, tax & non-tax receipts, cash & debt management, expenditure (scheme, non-scheme, salaries etc.), social benefits delivery, assets etc.
- Developed leveraging latest tools from SAP, CFMS covers the financial transactions of all Departments of the GoAP. A dedicated team of officers drawn from the Government and SAP constitute the CFMS Wing of APCFSS.
- Besides CFMS, APCFSS designs, develops and maintains mission-critical e/m Governance Solutions (Web & Mobile) for various schemes and programmes of the Government.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field with at least 3+ years of relevant work experience as a Front-end developer tooling, React JS and its core principles.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Babel, Redux, Flux, MobX, Node.JS, Formik.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js and dependable UI libraries Build reusable components.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Create unit testing for each delivered module Apply architecture and programming tools, procedures, functions, and routines towards delivering the assigned task or activity.
- Possess good knowledge of source code configuration management software involving the check-in/check-out process.
- Possess Problem-solving and lateral thinking skills as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- To build responsive, scalable and performing web and mobile applications.
- Provide engineering support when building, deploying, configuring and supporting systems.
- Demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
- Work closely with Product Managers, UX Designers and Backend Engineers collaboratively.
Disclaimer : APCFSS reserves the right to not fill up the positions advertised. Merely possessing the prescribed qualifications and the requisite experience would not entitle a person to be called for interview. No queries or correspondence regarding issue of call letter for interview / selection of candidates for the post will be entertained at any stage and canvassing in any form is strictly prohibited and will lead to the candidate being debarred from consideration for the post. APCFSS reserves the right to relax qualification of the candidate based on the work experience. No TA / DA is payable for appearing for the interview.
10 freelancers are bidding on average ₹1120/hour for this job
I have been working in React JS for past 2 years. I can handle different API for fetching the [login to view URL] experience on working with React hooks , functional components and reusable components and Formik for forms.