1) 2+ Year Experience in Ruby on rails.
2) Strong Knowledge in Front-end & Back-end.
3) You have a technical degree or equivalent experience with a strong foundation in the fundamentals of computer science.
4) You strive to build rich and dynamic web applications with front-end frameworks such as React, Redux, Ember, or Angular
5) You are familiar with programming languages and web frameworks like Ruby (Rails, Postgre, EventMachine), Python (Django, Flask), or Node.js (Express)
6) You have worked with SQL and Relational Databases
7) You would flourish within a small engineering team and are excited to tackle open-ended problems
Time & Benefits:
1) Ability to work remotely.
2) Full time, 48 hours a week.
3) Must Install Time Doctor.
Monthly Salary Package: 18K/Month
Must install Time Doctor.
10 freelancers are bidding on average ₹33638 for this job
Hi, Dear. Nice to meet you. I've read your post carefully. I'm Python/Django, Ruby/Rails expert. I can do work for your project. Please discuss more details by chatting. Regards. Gao M.
Hello!\nI am a python developer.\nI looked at your project and it seems interesting.\nI have all necessary skills required for this project.\nPing me to discuss in detail.