The whole project has four parts. This is part 1/4. We will only negotiate part 1. The rest will be done after the complete delivery of this module.
The entire system is about an indoor radio automation system or at least part of it. The whole system (all parts) should run on the client and play the songs that were preprogrammed in the profiles of each client.
The client-server system will contain the following features:
- Scheduler of tasks in the various clients (here I need to schedule the tasks of all clients)
- FTP Client
- SNMP manager (monitor) to know about active clients
- An MP3 player that plays local and online music (stream).
- A radio manager that plays the songs in the chosen order (we created the music profiles that are added to the clients. Each profile has a preordered ring order according to the FTP folders) We currently use Zara https: // www .[url removed, login to view] /
- An FTP client to copy the songs from the server
- A task scheduler that inserts and deletes FTP files on the local machine
- SNMP monitor
For better management we divided the project into four parts.
Part 1- Task Scheduler
Part 2 - Local and Stream Player
Part 3- FTP Client
Part 4 - SNMP Manager and Monitor
- Modern language
- Enable web and mobile extensions
- Enable security (authentication and encryption)
- Be easy to install on the client side (with a link it can install the entire application)
- differential: using node.js and its frameworks (express)
- Database: postgree or mongodb (not mysql)
Now let's talk about part 1 (task scheduler)
This part will only run on the server side.
I need something that takes files from certain folders on a local server and by a date / time schedule they are deleted or inserted inside a folder on that same server. ONLY THAT.
Access logs must be generated, user authentication and password, customer registration and code documentation.
All copies will be made by existing third party software.