I would like to use Twilio to create a chat interface for an agent to communicate with a user. The agent can also request to initiate a video chat, the user will see this option to accept or reject the video chat. Programmable Chat and Programmable Video Service.
- Agent logs into our website normally, and can see a chat console
- The Agent can see a specific user profile on our website, I want you to add a flag/button to display if user is online (available), offline (not logged in) or busy (in another chat)
- Agent can click on button/link to invite user to chat if they are online or busy
- User can accept/decline chat invite
- If User is in active chat with Agent, Agent can initiate a Video Chat
- User can accept/decline video chat.
- Agent can chat with up to 5 users, after that Agent will appear 'Busy' on the User side
- If User invites agent for a Chat, Agent can see list of Invites waiting and can accept / decline Chat to start chatting with User
- Would like the console to appear in a split screen as we would like the chat to appear on one side (left side) and on other side (right side), agent can see the profile of the user that we have in our database.
- User logs into our website normally, and can go to a specific company profile which can have multiple agents available for chat
- User can see which agents are online
- Users can also see how many users the agent is chatting with (so they will know if they have to wait)
- User can click on button/link to invite agent to chat if they are online
- Agent can accept/decline chat
- User can chat with up to 2 agents, after that User will appear 'Busy' on the Agent side
- If Agent invites User for a Chat, User can see list of Invites waiting and can accept / decline Chat to start chatting with Agent
- Would like the console to appear in a split screen as we would like the chat to appear on one side (left side) and on other side (right side), user can see the profile of the agent that we have in our database.
3) Miscellaneous / Notes
- Would like to save conversations, so at end of chat we can add a webhook that posts the conversation to a specific URL we provide you (include full conversation and attachment if any)
- Would like to allow Users to send attachments to an Agent and vice versa
- Interface must be easy to use, easy to manage and follow. For example, agents can switch between tabs to see who they are chatting with.
- For video chat, users/agents can normally have one video chat active at a time (but can have multiple chats open at a time)
24 freelancers are bidding on average $594 for this job
Hey there, We have configured twilio server for Audio/Video/Chat/SMS. Have strong knowledge of PBX, parse and Php / node. Looking forward to more discussion. AK
Hello, I built Text/Voice/Video chatting system for CRM using Twilio and Python. So I can move fast on your project and you will get a perfect result. Please discuss in detail. Best regards, Julio
Hi, I understand your requirement very clearly. I am familiar with UI design & API integration for Sending the text Message and Email and also shows it tracking staus. We can further discuss in our chat.
Hello I got what do you want and I have the source before worked with Twilio video chat service and I can quickly finish your project. What is your deadline for this project and Can you discuss with me? Thanks