Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Consistently develop features of high level quality, on several platforms, by gathering
requirements, designing solutions, implementing robust code, testing and debugging.
• Work with interaction designers, developers, artists, animators, audio engineers and
other programmers to design scalable and flexible products.
• Create efficient, optimised code while working with 3rd party libraries and tools.
• Understand memory and performance limitations of target hardware.
• Understand and be able to conform to the standards of target hardware.
• Share and participate in continually improving the processes with which the project is
• Collaborate and communicate with non-technical disciplines to improve the project.
• Willingness to receive, create and maintain detailed task lists from team leaders.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Strong programming in C++/C# (5+ years).
• Experience with Unity 3D Engine.
• Experience supporting all stages of the development lifecycle.
• Experience with NGUI extension to Unity.
• Knowledge of Visual Studio programming environment.
• Ability to work in cross platform environments (Windows, iOS, Android).
• Ability to architect systems from scratch.
• Software prototyping to convey quick ideas.
• Works well both in a team and independently.
• Active skills improvement ability.
Bachelor’s Degree. (Computer Engineering would be preferred)
• Prior industry VR/AR development.
• Mobile Apps (iPhone, Android, etc.).
• Prior experience with interfaces, GUIs a significant plus.
• Ability to quickly and efficiently convey technical and complex ideas to solutions.
• Project lead experience.
• Unity 3D, Vuforia, AR Kit/Core etc.
• Working & functional knowledge of Unreal Engine will definitely attract attention.