LANGUAGE INTERPRETERS WANTED
Fluency in English AND 2nd Korean
(Own Transportation Required)
Westat is currently under contract to the National Center for Health Statistics/Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to conduct the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES). This ongoing nationwide survey includes interviews in respondent’s homes and health examinations conducted in a Mobile Examination Center (MEC). The study is carried out by approximately 90 field staff members, who travel full time across the United States to 15 counties per year.
• Language Interpreters – Should be able to:
1. Converse and read in both English and a 2nd language.
2nd Languages Needed:
3. Maintain confidentiality of all survey data provided by applicants.
4. Keep a professional appearance, demeanor, and be dependable.
5. Meet age criteria – 18 years or older
Candidates should be available for part – time assignments. Field interviews are conducted week days/evenings and weekends – flexible schedules available.
$30.00 per hour,
Plus Transportation Allowance
[Removed by Freelancer.com Admin]
9 freelancers are bidding on average $29/hour for this job
Hi. I've studied English in 5 years and I am a Korean. And I am 19 years old.(student) This is my first project in this job site. I will do my best if you hire me. Thanks.