ONLY INDIVIDUALS APPLY - NO COMPANIES
We are looking for a highly motivated full-stack developer. You must be a technology professional, with a proven history of delivering long term value through innovation and technology. You will act as our go-to developer for all front and back end development requirements, playing a key role in delivering value to our customers through technology, enabling long-term sustainable growth for the business.
This is long term project - hourly rate is $5/hr.
Work time - Mon - Friday 5.30 AM CET to 15.30 CET. You must be ready to work overtimes and during Saturdays and Sundays.
- define the strategy for the front and back-end technical designs
- contribute to application strategy. develop new features, workflows, and products that achieve and deliver on company's strategy and objectives
- work closely with the team members and oversee the development and implementation of the technology vision and strategy in support of our company goals
- define and implement development standards according to up-to-date coding methodologies and best practices
- improve and optimize the application architecture, ensuring scalability of the application
- submit ideas for new features, fix bugs, add testing and contribute to architecture discussions (possible new frontend framework to use, etc). Everyone contributes to the product development.
- explore new technologies, select technology stack, assess and manage technical risks, decide whether to use or not
- help turn product ideas into real life features
- design and configure infrastructure, ensuring scalability of the infrastructure
- make sure that the company’s data is protected
- keep track of tech trends in the industry, suggest technological innovations and identify competitive advantages
- you have 6+ yrs of front and back-end engineering experience, with 3+ yrs with the React, Angular and Vue ecosystems
- must have a deep knowledge of current technology trends, understanding of customer needs, and the processes required to build a meaningful user experience. Work with users and the internal team to understand problems and uncover key insights.
- hands on skills in both front and back-end with demonstrable history of building elaborate and complex web applications
- strong UI/UX experience and graphic designing skills - able to provide pixel-perfect UI designs and convert the designs into HTML providing pixel perfect fully responsive HTML format pages
- experience with SQL/MySQL and NoSQL database design and development
- experience with real-time feed & chat, in-browser video call app, in-browser video & audio recorder
- linux server administration / server hosting on trad and cloud (AWS, Azure) / web servers management
- git as the source control and CI/CD pipeline
- excellent knowledge working with BOOTSTRAP and CodeIgniter/Laravel frameworks
- experience with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, Aobe XD (all kinds of image editing / Logo Design / Flyer Design / Brochure Design) and Figma
- experience with mobile apps: React Native, Ionic, Swift, ObjectiveC
- proficient in social media platforms (LI/FB etc)
- strong attention to detail
- testing and documentation is in your blood
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or other IT discipline. MBA is a plus and is preferred
- Submit your application
- We read every application to understand your motivation, skills, and experience. we will contact you back in case outcome is in your favor.
-Technical interview and Q&A. You will also be required to complete practical test.
BY PLACING A BID ON THIS PROJECT YOU CERTIFY THAT YOU FULLY READ AND AGREE WITH ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS PRESENTED ABOVE.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $6/hour for this job
⭐️ Hi, Your developer Here ⭐️ I've read your job description several times and I eventually decided to bid. If you hire me, I will do my best for you. Thanks and Regards!
Hello. Have checked your project proposal carefully and fully understood. As a web developer with rich experience, I can work for you and finish perfectly. Thanks