Customization of a service-based marketplace theme (Hospitals and Doctors theme) in Laravel framework to a 'Legal Service'. Check out the theme: [login to view URL]
Following are the general specification of the job;
1. The theme will be scaled-up to use for generating revenue via these features, Part 1: i. Legal service booking, ii. Legal consultation booking, Part 2: Directory listing and booking of Legal firm, and Lawyers. Both Part 1 and Part 2 fall under this same project.
2. Part 2 of this project is to use the architecture of the theme (directory listing) for Legal firms (replacing Hospitals) and Lawyer (replacing Doctors), but we will start with Part 1 first, ie. Duplicating this feature to use it for selling, i. 'Service Package' like Property Package, and 'Legal Service Items' under it like Property title search, Property valuation, Property registration, ii. Legal consultation
3. An in-built comprehensive search filter is available on the theme which will be altered from Hospitals, Doctors, and Specialty to Service package, service items and service category respectively
4. Adding multiple service items to cart from a search-results page and checkout, while the theme only allows one service at a time to the cart
5. For a consultation, we will add it right on the 'Service package' page to facilitate user opt to book a consultation before trying out the service via the same page
6. We will add a local payment gateway APIs suggested by you among used by good few e-commerce in India like; [login to view URL], [login to view URL] , [login to view URL] , [login to view URL]
7. There's a login for; i. User, ii. Hospitals, iii. Doctors, iv. Admin, that can be finely tuned to use respectively for, i. User, ii. The legal firm, iii. Lawyers, iv. Admin, BUT, for Part 1 of the project, we use the no. iv. "ADMIN" to create, a. 'Service Package', b. Service items, c. Consultation, and i. "USER" to search for them and book. This means we will need to duplicate the basic architecture of directory listing e-commerce to Service listing e-commerce, and keeping the main architecture intact to be used in Part 2
8. Hence, further to No. 7 above, no appointment date and time slot to booking for a ‘Service’ as provided by the theme, but yes for ‘Consultation’
9. Add a Cart icon, number of items on the header menu-bar
10. Add a feature of ‘Cart Alert’ for an abandoned cart
11. UI/UX when needed alongside the customization work
1. The foremost step will be to help the project coordinator install and set up the theme on our server
2. The backend database must be well set up, dynamically queried and fully made functional
3. The set up of SSL, and a regular auto-backup facility of the entire system to the cloud
4. Help arrange SEO meta settings, submission of sitemap to search engines, and connect google analytics and webmasters tool
5. The performance, speed, integrity, and resilience of the website should be tested and verified
6. Expertise in React Native framework will be an added advantage as we plan for an Android and iOS mobile apps versions
It is expected that you've gone through the entire job specification and have understood all the requirements before you have bid on this project. We are looking for a seasoned Laravel developer who has a good level of successful completion on similar projects before and is able to complete this project within the stipulated time frame. I am expecting a long-term hire for a developer that is a professional, serious developer, highly responsive, adhering to deadlines, and a responsible freelancer, who post-project will also be considered for a monthly retainer for maintenance of the website.
Catch you on the inside.