The scope of this project involves legal and administrative work pertaining to a United States Patent Trademark Office (USPTO) dispute. I am looking for advice concerning legal procedure and possibly litigation assistance.
We filed for a Trademark 2 years ago and it was published about 10 days ago. A company opposed the registration of our mark and we have about 12 days left to file an answer to their opposition.
The right candidate being considered for this project will have the time and experience to:
1. Review the Trademark application for deficiencies or strength of the Trademark.
2. Review the opposition’s response (uploaded file: "Notice of Opposition to Trademark")
3. Assess the merits of the opposition’s response
4. Provide advice to Applicant based on U.S. case law, experience and recommend strategies to answer.
5. Research and prepare answer to Opposer in timely manner
7 freelancers are bidding on average $17/hour for this job
Hi, I hope it requires an Attorney based in the US. We can assist you by looking at the application and the nature of the opposition. As such, we could appraise the merit of opposition and guide you. Thank you.