Scomp issue – despite successfully setting up FBL’s [Feedback Loops] within the AOL Postmaster portal we are not receiving the actual responses [the scomps] from AOL. We need to have someone go in and trouble-shoot the issue and take corrective action to fix the issue and be able to receive the scomps.
System Administrator/Web Developer:
Job Summary: The System Administrator is responsible for advanced system administration across multiple Linux-based OS platforms. Activities include system selection; inventory; configuration; compliance and maintenance.
1. Email platform development and maintenance.
2. Demonstrated experience in using open source development tools to include but not limited to PHP, MySQL, Linux, C++ and Apache.
3. Maintain web-servers, mail servers, DB and back-up servers.
4. Build and adjust core systems as required by changing web-environment.
Qualifications and minimum requirements:
• Experience managing and maintaining Linux-based operating systems.
• Experience with Open Source applications.
• Experience testing web-based applications.
• Experience with API integration.
• Experience communicating effectively with owner regarding email-projects and properties.
• Ability to work in a team environment yet be self-directed, proactive and action oriented.
• Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
• Good verbal, written and organizational skills.
• Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
• Must have 2-4 + years of experience as a PHP developer, C++ developer, system administrator/web developer.
• Experience with FreeBSD or RedHat Linux.
• Linux Redhat/Cent OS.
• Experience with Mail Transfer Agents.
• Experience with GRE tunneling.
• Proficient with technologies such as: Linux, Apache, BIND, MySQL, PHP, C++ and AJAX and Perl.
• Experience testing client server and web based applications.
• Skilled in the use of computerized spreadsheet, relational database and word processing software.
• Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, consultative and advisory skills.
• Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
Additional skill sets desired:
• Experience with Windows Server.
• Experience with authentication technologies (LDAP, SecurID, pre-shared keys, SPF, Domain Keys, DKIM).
• Experience with Apache.
• Experience with MySQL.
• Experience with Java.
• Experience with Cisco routers & IP admin.
• Experience with administering/developing MTA’s.
• Energetic & Positive attitude.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $1183 for this job
I am Linux admin expert...... if you are looking for a professional engineer .... you have to stop because you have already found the right one.... let's start
I have many devops experience at webdev and gamedev teams. Skills: Linux, FreeBSD / apache, nginx, php-fpm, uwsgi, mysql, postgresql, squid, samba, zabbix. Langs: Bash(mid), Python(mid), C/C++(little)