We are a long-established online reseller based in Christchurch, using a bespoke website design which is long overdue for an overhaul:
1. Review of existing systems and supporting software
2. Upgrade to latest stable version of PHP, Security Certificates etc.
3. Repair of current site malfunctions to enable all functions to work properly - as specified
4. If all goes well, enter into contract for ongoing maintenance, support and updates of all systems
5. In the near future, development of our Website Version 2.0 - again as specified
1. A good understanding of the Linux server OS, and its components, including but not limited to syslog, and cron. Linux (Debian) administration skills such as regular OS patching and keeping SSL certificates up to date each year (we use Let's Encrypt.) Upgrading Debian to the latest versions when new versions are released.
2. A thorough understanding of PHP 5, XML and XSLT website code. The site is built using PHP coding language (all front end stuff is rendered from XML via XSLT templates) so the developer has to be familiar with how that works and, in particular, have experience with maintaining and fixing any issues on custom built websites such as ours (this means the curiosity and unflagging patience to comprehend legacy code.)
4. The site uses PostGRE as it's main backend database so the developer should be familiar with how that works.
5. Sendmail (SMTP) - The site uses Sendmail to handle communication between us and the wholesale supplier so the developer should have an understanding of that too (not complicated.)
6. Experience with the Windcave (DPS) payment gateway is preferable but not essential.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $26/hour for this job
I would love to help you with this project.I am ready to start with the assessment of your system and go from there.I have 13 years of expertise in these areas :)
I have 2yrs of experience in Mean stack developer, and done lots of projects in freelancer. Relevant Skills and Experience Done its of projects for kfarms US, us in angular, mongo db, nodejs, expressjs.