We are looking for someone to work with us on the following:
1. Exciting data science transformation project
2. interact with senior staff from Finance and Functions, such as Marketing or FM Operations etc., across different OPCOs
2a) ensure quality data collection
2b) Needs to advise and IMPLEMENT how data has to be submitted (format, contents, timings, completeness, accuracy)
2c) Aligning with Finance and Functions across different OPCOs on the data gathering, data format, and future process "
3. Develop a process for gathering data from different parts of the organization in a certain format and through a predefined process
3a) Setup a process for automating this data gathering going forward
3b) Providing useful data and recommendations in (automated) MIS reports
4. Data cleansing and preparation
4a) *Needs to be able to run through vast amounts of VERY 'dirty' unstructured data and clean it up and make sense out of it (data lake cleaning and analysis)
4b) Automate the cleaning process
5. Analyzing and visualizing the data in a way that it makes sense for the audience and that conclusions can be drawn from it
5a) Able to visualize identified results in self-designed MIS, allowing management to draw professional strategic conclusions from it
Please attach a COVER LETTER addressing EACH one of the points above. In the first part of your answer, address how your past experience matches with what we require and give your plan of action for us in the second part and the reasons behind that plan of action.