HIGH LEVEL PROJECT SCOPE
Configuration / Customization of Magento Webkul Multi-Vendor Marketplace website
Extensions paid for and included:
(1) Webkul (Installed): Multi-vendor marketplace (multi-store), Reports, Rewards, RFQ
(2) Beyonics: Payment module (payment types)
The main tasks to be done are:
1. The marketplace has two stores (Vendors and suppliers) These two stores should be segmented at the time of sign in.
a. Vendor store (Details of the vendor store should be available to everyone across the site)
b. Supplier Store ( Details of the supplier available to the public should be just the product and description – pricing should be hidden.
2. At the time of sign in – ensure that if it’s a vendor the above roles apply, if it’s a supplier the above rules apply
3. Customization of the Magento to display customer specific content
a. Logged in user select preferences from his user profile
b. To display custom preference categories to Magento user. (up to 10 preferred
c. Display of stores nearby (based on user’s location)
d. Vendors: View nearby suppliers
e. Customers: View vendors nearby
f. Setup of Request for Quote module (RFQ)
4. Backend Features:
a. Backend to support Customer, Vendor, Supplier types.
a. Sales inventory management
- on screen notification for low stock level
b. Sales management
- automating notifications to supplier and vendors
-notifications to customers
6. Setup the rewards system
7. Setup Reports module
Estimate Phase #1 :
Time : | Cost -
(OPTIONAL – Phase 2)
a. Clients purchase from suppliers from Magento and external
b. keep track of receivables and payables
- Amount outstanding and status
NO BIDS beyond the max will be accepted.
Reply back with a timeline to do this work. The website is published and all tools have been purchased and all installed.