Senior iOS Engineer (Airbnb)
Budget min $50 USD / hour
Location: Remote USA only
Duration: Long Term Contract on W2
• To solve challenging technical problems without known solutions or create substantially better solutions than currently exist.
• Communicate effectively with designers, project managers, data users, engineering peers, and upstream and downstream engineer teams and drive feasible technical solution
• To complete major projects, which span multiple smaller projects and are often initially vaguely
• To provide useful input in prioritization, planning, and decision-making within the scope or domain of expertise.
• Follow Airbnb coding standards and development process based on the template provided by the Airbnb team, and have proper PR reviews and address feedback timely.
• Resources will ultimately deliver high-quality code with complete test coverages (unit tests, validation testing, regression testing, and parking lot comparisons). The quality is reflected by the code's number of re-works and bugs generated.
• Resources will ultimately provide easy-to-maintain code with good documentation.
• Have reproducible investigations for raising issues.
• Deliver end product matching specified designs across device sizes.
• Fluency in Swift
• Expertise in UI Kit and Core Animation
• Experience in React Native, and Flutter.
• Experience with Swift UI
• Strong attention to detail for matching motion design specifications
• Strong cross-functional collaboration skills
• Experience working with a very large code base