Three weeks ago I hired a programmer to complete an App that was to be configured and use phoneGap. He put in a lot of work but never could get the App working properly in a phone/offline mode. I am looking for someone to come in and complete what he was unable to do. In light of the delays, getting the App done on-time is important to me.
You can view the current Web based model here: http://m.growdeep.com. You should be able to view the source to see a lot of the code that the programmer did. The following is a summary of what is done and what is needed. It may be that many of the items only need some simple work. I am using the new [login to view URL] tool to build the needed project files for deployment. The original project can be viewed here: http://www.freelancer.com/projects/PHP-Mobile-Phone/Mobile-Offline-Form-App-amp.html
WHAT IS WORKING:
• Basic Layout: The pages are laid out in the desired format and there is a basic color scheme that works (that is quite easy to change, but for now that’s what we have).
• The Navigation Buttons: Each of the Nav buttons on the bottom takes you to the correct location and each of those pages does work as desired.
• Contact Saving: Contacts entered on the Contact Page are saved in the database.
• Connect Message Show: The connect page reads messages from the database and displays them on the screen.
• Filter Ability: The ability to filter by message type or number to display is “mostly” working.
• Connect-Send: The feature to send a message to an admin saves to the database.
• New User Creation: The ability to create a new user from the Phone is working.
WHAT IS NOT WORKING:
These are things that were supposed to be done by the programmer, but he could not get to work and he has abandoned.
• Saving Login Status: After creating a username it doesn’t save that information on the App nor does it keep track of if you are logged in.
• Returning User Login: The feature to log back on (or have it saved) has not been set up.
• Password Recovery: Not yet working.
• Alternate Logged in Home Screen: Returning to a different home screen when logged in is not working.
• Search Messages: Not working at all.
• Post Message Screen: After posting a message, it doesn’t return to the correct screen.
• Config Settings: The ability to turn on or off push settings isn’t working at all.
• Push Messages: Ability to push messages out to the phone is not working.
• Formatting of Message List: This display of messages under “connect” isn’t working very well.
• Offline Mode: The ability to save contacts to a local database in Offline Mode is not working.
• Upload Mode: Uploading saved contacts upon online signal is not working.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $526 for this job
Sir I am 2 years experience Java/Android application [login to view URL] I will be given a chance I do my best for complete this application with working all [login to view URL] you