I require a simple Virtual Reality demonstration for Android to work with Google Cardboard.
A friend went swimming with dolphins and said it was a magical experience.
I would like the program to do the followings:
- Start with a Title (that fades out after 10 seconds) - Can be either Text or a Logo (called Rachel’s Dolphin Vacation)
- Setting: Ocean (water all around)
- Background Sound: Ocean
- Allows the user to go either right or left.
- One dolphin appears. Whenever the user moves into the field of view of the dolphin a random sound is played from a playlist (i.e. dolphin talking sound, voice saying Hello, etc. ). I can supply some mp3 samples to use.
- The program can either be under water or like swimming with the dolphins (i.e. dolphin partly out of water).
- If required I can buy a Dolphin model asset.