Based on my current in-development application, I need a good UX/UI designer, to create a couple of beautiful/minimalistic screens to add/integrate to it.
To complement, clean code work will be needed for the rest of the app development finishings.
The work should be developed on top of the actual in-development application and must demonstrate it is responsive whereas to the screen size of the phone.
You may need to design/create/use adequate icons relative to the theme of the existing app (i will provide code/apk of the actual in-development project)
As for UI designing, the screens I need developed/designed are:
- 1 Animated Popup to simply show that the app is currently "Processing" (may need to show on-going processing text messages).
- 1 Popup for a functional message of "No network conectivity".
- 1 Popup for a functional message of "Sorry, the information about your query is not available yet."
- 1 Popup for a functional message of "Sorry, it was not able to process your query. Please try again."
- 1 Popup for a functional message of "Congratulations, you are a winner! You have won $XX."
- 1 Popup for a functional message of "No prize. Better luck next time!".
An example idea for the popups for the functional message should be like this example:
[url removed, login to view]
Relatively to the development finishings, it is required the following:
- Re-implement a clean Concurrency Pattern to the existing thread logic (2 threads) of the app (this thread logic are existing working threads that deal with camera frames and UI thread);
- Consume one REST/JSON service to query information needed to verify results;
- Apply simple code logic for local verification of results;
- Integrate the above designed UI popup on the app as result of the outcome of the previous line;
To apply to this project, please post previous portfolio about your experience/designs and camera knowledge (CWAC-Camera preferable) on development in android.