create a Tic Tac Toe hybrid game.
if required the existing library can be used
clear distinction of what was written and what was used from existing open source library code
Your project report should contain the following information about your project:
2. Architectural diagram of project: block diagram, layered diagram, and so on
3. Description of development platform, tool, programming language, mark-up language, etc
4. Description of project components: source code, resources, and so on
5. Technical discussion of how the project was designed, implemented, and tested
6. Statement of what was accomplished, compared to original project specification
7. Any other information you wish to include
9. Appendix 1 – screenshots from project (if any)
10. Appendix 2 – five pages of source code, preferably written by you and not generated by IDE, project
resources, and so on. Indicate code written by you, and code generated by IDE.
11. Include CD or zipped Canvas upload, plus instructions, so instructor can run your program if desired.