1. The users shall be presented with the application with two tabs “Streams” and “Profile”
2. Any application user shall be landed to the Stream Tab while opening the application
3. There shall be all the active streams listed in the Stream Tab.
4. Once clicked the Questions are displayed for the users to answer. Only one question shall be displayed in a full page view.
5. The first Stream that is listed shall be the “Welcome stream” in which the user profile building questions are displayed. The Welcome Stream will be pinned in the top of the list until it is complete.
6. Until the Welcome Stream is complete the user’s Profile Tab shall remain locked.
7. The user can enter any Active stream to answer the questions
8. Based on the AdMob Frequency of the Stream – the Google Full Page ads shall be displayed
9. The Banner Ads shall be displayed in the bottom of all the questions.
10. The User shall be able to skip any questions in the stream. The User is not allowed to skip the Full Page Ad, unless the option is from Google.
11. The user shall be allowed to attempt the same stream multiple times.
12. Every displayed stream shall have an option to Share. The URL can be shared in other social apps by the users.