Infinite Fingers is in the process of creating a graphical user interface for an embedded panel PC based on python and specifically Kivy.
We are looking for a developer who could design and develop the software and deploy it on the hardware.
It interacts with an already developed core software via MQTT and displays historical data stored in an InfluxDB time series database.
By the end of July 2018, the interface must be able to:
- generate configuration pages using JSON formatted metadata and submit the configuration changes
- display graphs of selected metrics with dynamic time range selection
- display information pages with information depending on user and/or system configuration
- display "wizard" pages with configuration changes and embedded multimedia (visual help)
The ideal candidate for this position should have some experience in:
- Python and specifically Kivy development.
- Yocto Linux.
- InfluxDB time series database.
Experience with Git and Atlassian's JIRA, Confluence tools is an advantage but not a requirement.
The working language will be English.