The sales will use an application to scan products chosen by the customer. After that, he will pass an order. Subsequently, the order will be sent automatically to the company for processing. The confirmation email will be contain and order form containing the references and the quantity of the products.
- the sales connects to the application by entering his login and password.
- the sales fills out a form containing: the name of the customer, the customer's address, the customer's e-mail address, the customer's phone number, the name and first name of the sales representative who will place the order for this customer.
- the sales scans the bar code of the products chosen by the customer. With each scan of the product, the sales representative adds the desired quantity of the product.
- after the scan of all the products chosen by the customer, the sales representative validates the order.
- After validation of the order, a confirmation msg is displayed on the screen for the salesperson and a confirmation email is sent to the company to prepare the order for this customer. This email containing an order form in pdf format (customer name, customer address, customer e-mail and telephone, product reference, product name, product quantity, product price, total price of the order)