TL;DR: Have you already heard about Pocket, Instapaper, Pinboard, Diigo, Raindrop, Evernote, One Note and similar knowledge management apps?
Read on if you'd like to be part of an exciting adventure to build an Enterprise grade app which can change the way people store and organize their online knowledge. Plans about Open Sourcing the app are currently under discussion. ----- I'm looking for one or more long-term React.js / Node.js expert(s) to help with implementing the (many) missing features of an app whose long-term goal is to implement several key features such as bookmarking, notes taking, highlighting, RSS feeds and overall knowledge management / data visualization (mindmaps, flowcharts, diagrams, tree structure, etc.) functionality.
The plan is to:
- Complete the web app (at least the bookmarking part for now) both in terms of making the API robust (with 100% test coverage!) and the front-end ready for production.
- Build a browser bookmarklet.
- Build a browser extension (Chrome / Firefox).
- Build an Android / iOS app.
- Build an Electron cross-platform desktop app.
NOTE: if you don't master all of the above skills, don't worry and apply regardless! You're not expected to solve every single issue here.
IMPORTANT: you won't just be a freelancer. You'll be an architect, an influencer and an expert who will be able to help drive decision-making and the overall look and feel, performance and behavior of the app.
My commitment to you is to:
- Be extremely responsive to answer any questions you have (chat, email, video meeting...)
- Give you precise and detailed information so that you're not losing your time
- To not force you into working on something you don't feel comfortable with
- To not take shortcuts (e.g. not adding tests) over code quality
- Structure the work methodically through Gitlab's issue queue and milestones
28 freelancers are bidding on average $632 for this job
Hi Techre, I am ready to get started right away.... Can we discuss the project details. Our latest React projects are: [login to view URL],. Best regards, Michael