CLQ Ride technology is a start-up focused on building a transportation service platform primarily focused on emerging markets. We intend to be a market maker where public transportation is unavailable or inadequate to support the local community. Our goal is to promote entrepreneurship & provide career opportunities to local drivers enabling them to make a fair living wage and at the same time provide a safe, comfortable, and affordable transportation services to local residents.
Deliver the most innovative and intuitive mobile experience for our customers. You will work closely with the founders to create a technical vision and product roadmap for the company’s services. Design, development, and delivery of mobile solutions across various platforms. In addition
• Develop and manage a multi-year technology roadmap for iOS and Android releases
• Manage an offsite/onsite mobile application development vendor to deliver high quality, multi-platform mobile applications within stipulated budget and time
• build out the architecture, technology stack and platform ensuring deployment of architectural solutions that are secure, scalable, reliable, highly available, and easily maintainable
• Set the tone, best practices, and overall strategy for technical operations - from coding, project management, documentation, architecture, and scaling - and rigidly adhere to their implementation, adjusting as needed
• Have overall responsibility for the successful launch of the application platform in multiple geographies
•Report on technology related metrics looking for a way to improve our users- experiences
• Identify and incorporate growing trends and best practices in technology, evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms as needed
• Communicate the company's product and technology strategy to investors, management, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders on an as needed basis.