We won Apple’s BEST of Show award. Twice.
And we’re planning to do it again.
This time with YOUR help.
Well, we're planning to release a series of games which share a surprising, mind-boggling, hair-splitting twist that will help in making the world a bit better. A twist which we'll share with you once we start working together…
But first, well, you have to get the job :-)
And you just may if you meet this criteria:
- You’re an experienced game designer (architect)
- You can take a top-notch game like Swordigo and reverse-engineer it into its atomic elements.
- You can use these elements to design from scratch a likewise game.
- You can do so without infringing on the original game's copyrights.
- You can provide our programmers and artists with a crystal-clear set of specs, detailing what they need to do in order to bring the game to life.
- And you can work with our team to ensure a timely, successful delivery according to specs.
So, can you?
If so, let us know!
Tell us as much as possible about YOU.
Your prior work, your experience, your preferences. Anything relevant will be appreciated!
We’ll go over the applications in a timely manner and get back to you within 2 working days.
So, just do it!
20 freelancers are bidding on average $39/hour for this job
You can also check my portfolio: https://www.freelancer.com/u/micheal4299 I also have experience in working on similar projects. Let me know if you are interested in working with me. Thanks!