I requires a simple & high traffic user management system to be built. Please use the provided design file as a general layout.
There are 3 types of users: Administrators, Managers and Users
Users will register to the system (expected high volume); the following information will be captured:
• First Name, Last Name, Email address (username) and Password (all mandatory).
• profile picture (optional)
When users log in, they will see their profile information and can update it.
A manager can log onto the system to retrieve information about users (view their profile), however not all users can be viewed by all managers. Manager accounts can be added into the database manually
An administrator will search users (by all possible fields) and assign which managers can view which users (many-to-many).
The client requires two .aspx reporting pages to be built:
• Admin report – Total number of users; number of times users logged in (Total logins into the systems for all users)
• Manager report – User summary to contain the following fields:
o First Name and Last Name.
o Last login (date), please format the date like the following example: Dec 25, 2011
o Total number of logins
• Use ASP.NET, C#, JQuery, Ajax, Entity Framework, LINQ, SQL.
• Please avoid using .NET controls such as login and registration controls. Do not use any third party components. Do not use MVC.
• Also please avoid using any provider e-g profile provider, impersonation etc.
• Create your own paging (when needed)
• Preference will be given to candidates following the (Demo [url removed, login to view]) flow for this project. Your demo should match the general layout.