MongoDB, NodeJS, Elasticsearch News Search Engine
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $15 AUD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 AUD / hour
We have a very large text database growing at 100,000 items a day, we need to complete implementation of an Elasticsearch Sync and query for NodeJS/Express/SailsJS front end.
Ideally located somewhere in Asia to match my time zone.
Please provide one fantastic example of your work and a copy of your resume in your proposal.
By bidding you agree to
- Assign copyright or any IP generated during this assignment to our company and agree to sign an IP/confidentiality agreement prior to commencing work.
- Document all work including the source code and any operations and deployment methods required in a step by step method
- Update your progress on Slack daily
- Provide an hourly timesheet including the tasks with your invoice
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online