Please find the detailed JD Below:
*The Oracle Technical Consultant is responsible for supporting the changes in Oracle Application for enabling reports, interfaces, personalizations etc.
*The primary tasks for this role includes development of new reports, modification of existing reports, need based modification of interfaces, debugging issues related to interfaces and need base d customizations, data updates to customer / supplier / item masters.
1. Responsible for development & maintenance of reports and interfaces for the following modules -
* Must experience in OAF
a. Oracle FIN, SCM, EAM, Property Module . basic functional knowledge of these modules is a plus point
b. Oracle Data Integrator experience is a plus point
c. Necessary skills : SQL, PL-SQL, Knowledge of ERP backend tables etc.
2. Underst anding implicit requirements in functional specifications and making a thorough content validation.
3. Prepare / review technical designs for custom reports, interfaces or extensions impacting the above areas.
• A proven Oracle ERP Technical professional with at least two full life cycle Oracle EBS implementations and atleast 4+ years of Oracle ERP Development experience.
• Should be able to adapt and work with the existing ERP consultants and be a team player, other IT team members as well as other consultants.