Here are the modification to the bid as we have now finalized the requirements:
1. The total development time is set to 10 weeks. Of this 8 weeks will be for actual development and 2 weeks will be for testing and bug fixing.
2. The project is sub divided into three sections:
a. A web site. The number of pages that we are looking at now stands at 15 pages. - Dashboard Page and then - Search, Details and Edit for different 4 different business objects.
b. A business rules class that will be used by the web site to insert rows into a single table within the database.
c. A solutions search website : This will be used to do full text searches within the database.
3. We estimate the use of 2 remote developers. We will have an inhouse QA tester who will be doing testing and bug discovery.
4. Source code will be written in C#
5. We will need developers familiar with AJAX and atleast one custom control library like Infragistics or Syncfusion.
6. Developers will have to write all code logic by deciphering them from SQL trace logs from our current fat client application.
7. Database is frozen and is on Oracle and the tables structures are all set.
8. Please respond with a detailed quote.
9. .We are aiming to port away from Right NOw Technologies which has a hosted solution so any knowldge of their screens will be helpful.
The project will only entail writing data access classes, a few business objects and workflow rules and an ASP .NET Based UI. Sample screen shots will be provided for this purpose.
The developer/firm should have thorough knowledge of developing interactive websites in ASP .net using custom controls and AJAX and should have experience integrating with the Oracle database [ low priority ].
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
We will provide the development environment.
You should be able to access via high speed connections, through our terminal servers.