I would like to convert two 30-to-50-page documents into HTML pages (as ASP files) in order to have them available on the web. I do not believe there will be a lot ASP of coding (if any) because these pages are static and only contain text and images. As such, ASP knowledge is quite optional. Also, since these files will be part of an established website, most of the design work is already in place (e.g. CSS files are provided).
I will provide the coder with the following:
* PDFs and Microsoft documents
* list of things the ASP pages will have to have in terms of design (column width specifications, etc.)
* sample templates
The due date is before the end of the month, preferably before Thursday, March 27th.
*NOTE:* I will not be able to show the PDFs/Word documents in advance. What I can tell you is that the documents have the following properties:
* around 9,000 words for each document
* mostly large paragraphs with titles
* format is mostly text with some images inserted in it
* contains two languages (EN/FR)
* you do not have to mimic the elaborate design layout of these documents
I hope that clarifies some things.
1. Complete set of ASP files and images converted from the assets I provide the coder.
2. Deliverables must be able to show up correctly (e.g. well formatted, correct text, comply to specifications) in an ASP-enabled hosting environment when accessed by browsers (Firefox, IE7, IE6, Safari).
3. The deliverables are to be completed in a timely manner (Thursday, March 27th or earlier).
4. The assets and any deliverables (including information inside) are not to be redistributed or used in any way outside this project.
5. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The web pages should be able to run properly in an ASP-enabled hosting environment (most versions of IIS). OS is probably Windows Server 2003.