I have a party completed OSCommerce website that needs the OSCommerce to start from scratch - but keeping the old product data and loading it into the new shop. I have a thorough spec below, but please provide a seperate cost for each point in a post - just in case we decide to postpone some of the points or do them ourselves. Payment will be a few milestone payments, with the last payment 2 weeks after going live (to provide a guarantee for bugs etc)
[url removed, login to view] need a new template - to be bought from [url removed, login to view]
We want [url removed, login to view]
We will pay for the cost of this (US$145) – so I need to know what you would charge to install it (in /shop/) – but we need to copy the products and categories we have already input in the standard template, so that version must be saved. Note this template comes as a complete OSC install, so its an install from scratch – have a look through the details in that link above. The existing OSC in also in /shop/ - must be renamed to /old-shop/ before starting to make sure we save the data.
Allow for a few small customisations to this template. Any major changes we can negotiate an extra payment for.
2. Install the best Korean language modules (we will do their own translations, just need the admin to allow Korean in ALL fields), so NO translation required. (Will there be some extra programming required because we will be using a different template? I don't know, you should find out and allow for anything like that in your quote please.)
Default language will still be English. We will want to add Chinese sometime later.....
3. Install an easy to use WYSIWIG editor for most text input fields that will display (Example - Product Description), for both languages. We need to be able to arrange the text properlly - lists, fonts, indents, colours etc.
4. Add on up to 6 additional product fields in admin, to be displayed in the full products detail page, both languages. For example – ‘Benefits’, ‘Dosage’, Ingredients’, ‘RRP’. Each field must display the field name, with the field contents underneath. Each field name and each contents field must be linked to to their own CSS definitions, so that I can easily edit the CSS file to change fonts, colors etc. We wil provide a sketch of the initial display layout required. Each CSS definition must be documented - what field(s) it controls.
These fields plus the product description field, must all use the WYSIWYG editor (point 3).
5. Products will include variations - like number of capsules, so we also need the module to allow each variation to have the weight added for that variation. How the variations will display will be shown in the layout we provide.
6. We will need you to set up delivery charges - zone based, by weight (which is why point 5 is needed). We will provide tiered rates.
7. The shop will use PayPal - this must initially be setup in the sandbox, but changed to proper Paypal once testing is completed.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $379 for this job
Hello Sir, We're osc highly experience OSC team and have successfully delivered more than 50+ osc websites. We're ready to start your project now. Kindly review PMB. Thanks!
Dear Sir I have experience and expertise in oscommerce. Please view PMB about my developed oscommerce sites. I hope that you will provide this job to me and reply to me as soon as possible. Regards Raj