We want to build a custom flash (SWF) player to perform the following function
1. It will take input a PDF file and convert the same to an SWF file.
2. The SWF file must then be sent to the custom flash player for viewing
3. Basic usability features like back/next/jump-to-page/fullscreen/search should be present in the flash player
4. The SWF file must not be easily downloadable. Probably passing some encrypted value to the Flash player which decodes the SWF path.
5. The PDF file will contain links that must be clickable in the SWF that is generated. We would want (if possible) that link can be opened in a lightbox window.
6. The flash player must have a facility to specify a logo - so that it can be branded.
Feel free to use any open source scripts/code including SWFTOOLS.ORG. If your proposed solution creates any dependencies - please specify them clearly in your bid/proposal.
All code generated will be copyrighted to me.
If you have any questions feel free to ask.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $537 for this job
Hello Sir, We have carefully read your requirements, and we are confident enough to do this in given time framework. Lets start it .. Thanks & Best Regards.
Hello, 10+ years exp programmer here with lot of RIA application done, can deliver a professional work in the timeframe posted (will use Flex). Please contact me via PM for any questions, Thanks.