NOTE: Project must be made using latest version of SWISHMAX ([url removed, login to view])
Currently have 50% of my scrambler game made but don't have time to complete it:
[url removed, login to view]
1. Create letters at top of SWF to correspond to variable "scrambled" (which is coming from a PHP file: <[url removed, login to view]> (see [url removed, login to view]).
Each letter is already in the .swi file as a .jpg (a-z with blank space and an empty box tile image). If there are more than 12 letters in the puzzle, number 13 shall begin on the second row and be left justified. If more than 24, a third row shall be created. I already strip out empty spaces in the scrambled puzzle via php.
2. Below this is the actual game area. Use the [url removed, login to view] in the .swi file to create empty tiles for each letter in the variable "scramble" which is the solved puzzle. [url removed, login to view] is used for SPACES. Obviously "scramble" will have to be parsed for each letter. Again, should go to a second row if the
word is too long. Trick here is not to split a word in half if combination is over 12 spaces...meaning use a third row if necessary.
3. As letters are dragged and dropped, they should lock into a tile.
4. Tiles can be switched between each other as well, so just another drag and drop. If a letter exists already, it will just be switched with the other tile.
5. If tiles are correctly placed, NOTHING HAPPENS. I do not want users to know they are on the right track, this would make the game too easy.
6. Once all letters are in their proper place, a CORRECT! sign is displayed, and at the bottom of the swf, a little window fades in with a description the term (definition) and a URL for more information (both coming from the php link above)
7. If you click Give Up it will solve the puzzle and pop up the same window with info and a link to click.
Final .SWI file in latest production release version of SwishMax ([url removed, login to view]).
SwishMax file (Windows) with .SWF