1. The site will be multilingual and has to be built in French and English Languages
2. All the elements shown in the screenshots of PSD design will be editable through the Backend CMS control panel
3. The site will be responsive and the joomla template will resize accordingly to the device screen size and resolution.
4. The site should be compatible with all major web browsers in windows, MAC OS operating systems as well as on ipad 2, ipad 3, iphone 3, iphone 4 , iphone 5 and android based mobile devices.
5. The site should use HTML 5 technology to support video play on non-flash devices
6. The site should support the touch events on touch enabled devices
7. Home page, contact us page, History Page and Event Venue page will have media in the background … it may be slideshow, single image and html 5 video play
8. Data submitted through contact us will saved in the database as well as an email will be sent to the admin with submitted info
The admin panel should be very user friendly and it should have view like in the sample admin panel [login to view URL] screenshot … all other joomla options should be hidden except the functionality mentioned below. The super administrator should have access to all the joomla controls.
1. Update logo image and logo title (For both English and French version)
2. Manage Footer (For both English and French version)
3. Manage Social Media icon in the footer (For both English and French version)
• Add social icon image and link
• Edit social icon image and link
• Delete social icon
4. Manage Home Page
• Update home page background media (it may be slideshow, single image or video)
5. Manage Contact Us Page:
• Option to edit all the text fields (For both English and French version)
• Option to add/edit/delete menu links at left hand side of send button
• View all the entries submitted through contact us form in the front end
6. Manage History Page:
• Edit the textual content of the history page (For both English and French version)
• Update background media (it may be slideshow, single image or video)
7. Manage Slideshow:
• Add slideshow image folder (with multiple image file uploader alongwith progress bar)
• Edit Slideshow image folder
• Delete slideshow image folder
• Option to reorder the images inside the slideshow folder
8. Manage Single images
• Add image
• Delete image
9. Manage Videos
• Add Video
• Delete Video
• View Video
10. Manage Event Venues
• Add event venue (text english & french + media for background)
• Edit event venue
• Delete event venue
11. Manage Galleries
• Add gallery (auto create image thumbnails)
• Edit gallery
• Delete gallery
12. Manage Seo Pages
• Add seo page (textual content for both languages + seo page links will be added in the sitemap page)
• Edit seo page
• Delete seo page
This project must be completed in 19 to 25 days.
PROJECT UPDATES AND REVISION
Developer must provide access to the server for me to check the progress of the programming from day one.
Mile stones will be made in developemt stages. If developer misses the dateline of a particular development stage , that milestone will be carried on to the next stage.
No milestone will be released until the entire website is finished and tested.
WORK FLOW FOR GRAPHIC INTERFACE
I will provide a visual storyboard of the front end as well as designs for your consideration after I have consider your application. PSDS will only be sent to the developer once the contract is awarded.
Good luck to all and I am looking forward to work with a talented, knologable and puntual professional.