Looking for someone who has previously designed a Jobs board website. We are looking to build a long-term relationship and looking to build a jobs website that is up there with the best globally.
I am looking for an experienced php/mysql developer with ajax experience and also experience in developing recruitment websites. Very important that can make a bilingual site Spanish-English, Spanish has to be the default language. I can help with translation, just send me full list of words and phrases and I will translate them.
The overall feature should be as follows or could be more if you can recommend more:
1. Website design
The website design should be HTML/CSS compliant. The website should have easy navigation, clean design, and good space for ads that i can put. For reference you can check [url removed, login to view] / [url removed, login to view] / [url removed, login to view] / [url removed, login to view] or bayt.com. Logo design is also required.
The look of the site is to be controlled using valid well formed CSS that works cross browser
Well-documented (observations and comments throughout the codeto explain each section), clear concise and secure code.
Create properly constructed table design that will scale without problem and also the ability to create complex full text searches.
2. Functionalities for Jobseekers
- Ability to register ---- i like how the registration process works in [url removed, login to view]
- Unlimited # of jobseekers can register.
- Create online resume -- step-by-step wizard to create resume and also the ability to upload MS Word/PDF/Text resume. Please follow [url removed, login to view] -- they have a good resume wizard, so you have to be able to clone their resume online builder.
- Search jobs by Boolean, by salary range, location, education, experience level, job title, zip code range, date posted
- Add Jobs to Inbox for later viewing.
- Refer/Send jobs to friends
- Apply for vacancies online with one click
- Check application status
- Get email alerts for new jobs posted
- Check statistics for resume -- how many employers viewed resume etc and who viewed it.
- Email employers
- Ability to get SMS alerts
- Retrieve forgotten passwords by automated email.
- Mark resumes as searchable or unsearchable
- Save searches
- View Company profiles
- Apply on site to jobs without registration
- Email alerts (job search agent)Daily or weekly new jobs
deactivate account (not delete)
- Account deletion
- Opt in / out of site newsletters updates
- View all jobs posted by a specific employer
- Apply to multiple Jobs with one click.
- Post 'Private' resumes/ CV
- Jobseeker can update profile at any time.
- Plus more features.
3. Employer Functionalities
- Register for the service -- admin has to approve that
- Buy jobs packages -- price to be set by the admin
- Post job vacancies (the format for the vacancy will be given)
- Receive applications
- Applicant Tracking Service (ATS) << Very Important Feature
- Short list applications
- Contact jobseekers
- View resume (without contact details)
- Save resumes
- Search resumes by Boolean search string, salary range, multiple locations, education, experience, job title, zip code range, date posted, shift,language skills
- Save resumes as PDF
- Save search results or export it in PDF
- Lost password recovery
- Save searches
- Private messaging to jobseekers
- Job view and job apply statistics
- Ability to display jobs on their own site also
- Archive when expired posting
- Upload logo and profile
- Send letters to candidates
- Sign-up for multiple resume/ CV notification agents to automatically receive matching resumes/ CV by email everyday.
- Resumes/ CV sent to employer are saved in private inbox for viewing at a later time.
- Ability to cross post for $ to other sites (xml?)
- Banner ads
- Forward resume to email address
- Featured employer
- Batch add jobs by uploading files (XML CSV or similar)
- View and edit currently posted jobs
- Alerts on or before advert expiration
- Immediate notification of matches when posting a job
- Email notification when a new registrant matches a currently posted job
- Manage accounts, make payments, print invoices
- Manage registered users with limited access and or posting limitations
- Ability to display resume/ CV details in a 'printer friendly format' without any images/colors for easy printing.
- Plus more features (u can recommend)
4. Administrator Features
- Ability to check list of jobseekers
- Ability to check list of employers
- Activate/deactivate employers and jobseekers
- Receive payments from employers. Complete accounting module
- Create job categories… add/remove/update
- Create cities ... add/remove/update
- Create and populate other lists such as Degree types, school names, etc
- Create ads ... space for ads to be predefined..
- Track ad stats.
- Website statistics
- And more features as needed
- Put job on hold
- Put resume on hold
- Custom email templates
- Multiple price packages for job postings and resume search
- Charge for the use of Applicant Tracking Service (ATS)
- Ability to set Discount code up to free
- Job Wrapping (Ability to extract jobs from Client corporate website and post on our site
- Extensive usage stats (For categories, members, new sign ups, resumes, jobs etc).
- Banner management
- Member emailing
- Delete members
- Reports printing viewing
- Send newsletters to subscribers, employers, job seekers or all
- Edit/delete companies, jobs, jobseekers, resumes
- Suspend/unsuspend employer/jobseeker account
- Edit/delete/add invoices
- Edit/delete planning types
- Edit/delete languages (job categories, locations, employment types, date format, price format...etc)
- Show latest planning upgrades or additional job purchase
- Validate manual or not automatic purchases
- Change/set admin password
- Add/modify admin user and select section to be able to modify
- Backup/restore/export database
- Edit Email Messages which are sent by the system
- Archived jobs/resumes/jobseekers/employers
post expiration, 30/60/or 90 days, sends option for renewal 5
days before expiration
- Global stats for number of jobs, agents, seekers
- Maintain site FAQ section
- Edit seeker’s news
- Edit agent’s news
- Content management for career resource centre
- Set employers special offers
- global site configurations.
- Add, delete web site polls for interactive surveys with job site visitors.
- Control job expiry dates.
- Control resume expiry dates.
- Define featured Jobs to be displayed on homepage
- Define featured employers to be displayed on homepage, with direct link to employer's job listing.
- Email verification (Can be switched on/off from admin panel) News Feed
- Multiple Language translation
- Real-time credit card processing and approvals using PayPal (or recommended payment gateway) for use by employers while posting jobs or viewing resumes.
- Real-time invoicing and management for non credit card orders.
- Admin can charge employers for posting a job.
- Admin can charge employers for viewing the resume/ cv database.
- Set up multiple flat-fee memberships for Employers with varying prices, time periods and access levels - including free trial memberships.
- Set up multiple job packages for Employers for bulk job purchase discounts.
- Admin can run the application as a free / commercial service or a combination of the two.
- Admin can view all successful transactions made on the job site.
- Admin can send out invoice reminders for outstanding invoices.
EVERYTHING Must be able to be Customized to our specifications.
Only those experienced with developing this type of applications are invited to bid. Others please don’t waste my time. ***DO NOT RESPOND WITH "I CAN DO IT" BECAUSE I DON'T CARE. YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PROVE IT AND DELIVER IT. REPLY WITH EXAMPLES AND PROOF.
$1,500 to $2,500
We will require complete and exclusive rights to and ownership of all code written for this project.
Once we have decided who will complete this project we will work together to produce a detailed brief so that both parties know exactly what is required. Once that is agreed upon we will set in place a project timescale and payment schedule. Payments will be escrowed by a trusted third party who will make payments as laid out in the schedule when the brief has been satisfied.