BEFORE BIDDING THIS PROJECT, PLEASE REVIEW THE ATTACHED DOCUMENTATION IN THE WORD DOCUMENT AND THE REFERENCE LINKS LISTED BEOFRE FOR THIS WORDPRESS THEME.
Project is to setup and perform light customization of a WordPress template.
Template Name: Gaia
Purchased from: Theme Forest
Hosted at Network Solutions
Domain Name: [login to view URL]
Staging URL for Template: [login to view URL]
Template Demo Site: [login to view URL]
Live Demo Site for Template: [login to view URL]
Admin Panel Overview: [login to view URL]
Template documentation attached in Word File.
What I have already done:
1) Installed the theme in wordpress themes
2) Performed basic setup functions
3) Deactivated on board SEO module and installed SEO Ultimate in its place
4) Installed a few other minor plugins
5) Tried to set up the Slide Show but getting a scripting error that crashes the page. (See Staging URL)
What needs to be done:
1) Set up theme colors
2) Remove Gaia Logo and Icon from Menu Bar and replace with My logo I will provide in Illustrator EPS, BMP and JPG or redo logo .
3) Make Custom FavIcon (16 x 16) from Star in my logo.
2) Set up Slide Show
3) Configure Menu (mostly Done)
4) Add custom items to home page Admin Screen as shown in documentation. In the homepage admin screen, I have very few options to choose from unlike what is shown in the documentation.
5) Use the 5 images suppied in the media library to set up teh slide show ( Mostly done except for scripting error problems)
6) Fix the Script Error that crashed the site upon loading.
7) Move the site from the Wordpress staging folder to the root domain (hosted at Network Solutions) after the site is mostly finished and ready to test. (I think this can be done with the click of a radio button in my setting somewhere.
8) Configure One Page Template
9) Configure one Blog Template
10) Configure One Photo Gallery Page/Portfolio.
If you have any further questions, please communicate via the Freelancer system.
UPDATE TO PROJECT:
I have just uploaded an XML file with numerous shortcodes and layouts provided by the template author. This can be used to extract various color schemes, page designs and layouts and there is also a comprehensive list of shortcodes as per the author.
With respect to the JS error, the author acknowledges a problem and is searching for a solution. He said in the meantime to turn off JS compression as a possible solution.
As an additional requirement, I would like to have a several of the page templates and colors schemes available from teh home page admin. To better understand this, preview the Home Page admin function in the Gaia Theme screenshots and live demo page located at http://themeforest.net/item/gaia-clean-business-corporate-and-portfolio/403036?WT.ac=category_thumb.
The author can also be contacted via his profile page at http://themeforest.net/user/peerapong or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. He is also very good about replying to the discussion boards on ThemeForest.net.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $365 for this job
My objective is great customer service with broad experience and affordable Implementation. My Notion : "No Satisfaction, No Payment". Please see PMB for details. Thanks Nizam
We are interested to Design /Develop your website in the PHP/MYSQL progress technologies...( WordPress, Joomla, Web Design /Development , XHTML, CSS, Ajax,Flash…)So please check the PMB...
Hi, I have so much experience in wordpress. So, I am very interested to communication with you. If you are interested with me please see more in your PMB. Thanks