We need to develop a new web site for a real estate agency.
All details are shown in the attachment.
We need an excellent professional, which will guide us in the developping phase of the project and which will assist us in the future.
The preferred architecture will be:
- Linux + apache + mysql + php
- ezPublish development framework and cms
You're free to consider, in your bid, different systems and application frameworks, but keep in mind that this is our preferred architecture, and different solutions will be considered only if functional equivalent or better.
- Read the document in order to be able to discuss the detail of the project
- Review the ezPublish development framework and make a comparison with your preferred application framework.
We will accept only bids with detailed information about your view of the project:
- Area which needs more details
- The architecture design you want to use.
- If you want to use our preferred architecture please give us a comment
- If you want to use onother platform please make a functional comparison
Please avoid generic bids or comments (ex: we are able to develop everything at a good price)
We've got tecnical skills, and we want all aspect of the project to be documented and approved. So don't bill if you think you will not be able (or don't want) to write down a technical analysis to be approved.
Please add a list of previous work, and examples of code and database structure of previous projects.
I've already a designer which will develop the graphical layout fot the main pages. PSD and html files will be given.
I'm sure we will work well together.
1) Tecnical documentaion for all the aspect of the architeture: database diagrams, object class interfaces etc..
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
4) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
- Linux + apache + php